MHA ANNUAL 31st BOAT AUCTION
June 3, 2017
The Annual Boat Auction is MHA's biggest fundraiser. Your boat donation or purchase makes this possible.
For the past the past 31 years, MHA has sold hundreds of boats and raised thousands of dollars to help preserve our maritime heritage. Money raised through the sale of donated boats keeps MHA's fleet afloat and assists in the expansion of our restoration shops and educational and mentoring programs.
Maritime Heritage Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the IRS code. Donations are always welcome, and we will gladly arrange to pick up your boat (when possible), handle all the paperwork, and make it as easy as possible for you to donate a boat or boating equipment.
By donating your boat to MHA, you are supporting our mission and programs. Our programs include a boat restoration shop, maintenance of our historic fleet which includes the schooner Madeline, the only ship recognized by the State of Michigan for its historical significance, a boat modelers' shop, the sailing program (SAIL Champion) for at-risk youth and the Muster Project for incoming Northwestern Michigan College students.
In addition to the auction, we have a nautical-themed garage sale which has proven to be very popular with the public. It is held the same date as the auction.
The auction is traditionally scheduled for the first Saturday in June. The date for the 2017 auction is June 3, 2017.
Registration begins at 9am, as well as viewing of all boats and other items being offered for auction. Bidding begins at 11am. Plan accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: Boats are not auctioned off in numerical order.
We also have Bernie's World Famous Beer & Butter Brats! The auction is a great time for all!
We accept your donations of boats, gear, and equipment at any time. Please contact the office for details.
2017 AUCTION BOATS
1. TIARA PURSUIT - 1985 - 20' - POWER
2. RINKER - 1987 - 16'6" - POWER
3. SEARAY - 1989 - 20'10" - POWER
4. FLYING JR. SAILBOAT - 1988 - 13" - SAILBOAT
5. BAYLINER CAPRI - 1989 - 16' - POWER
6. WAYFARER - 1959 - 16'10" - SAILBOAT
7. SUNFLOWER - 1975? - 11' - SAILBOAT
8. RANGER - 1976 - 23' - SAILBOAT
9. SUNFISH - ? - 13" - SAILBOAT
10. INTERLAKE - ? Yr - 17' - SAILBOAT
11. WATERQUEST - ? 14' - CANOE
12. RINKER - 1982 - 15' - POWER
13. EVINRUDE MOTOR
14. 21' TRAILER
15. HOBIE CAT 16' 1979 ON TRAILER
16. MAD RIVER CANOE 16'
17. CAL 25 1978
18. RINKER CAPTIVA 20'9" 1993 INBOARD
19. SPORT CRESTOR - JETSKI ON TRAILER
20. KAWASAKI JETSKI ON TRAILER
21. SPINDRIFT DAYSAILER 16' ON TRAILER
22. SCORPION SAILBOAT NO TRAILER
23. SYLVAN PONTOON BOAT 1987 24' 50HP
24. OLD TOWN CANOE 16'
25. REBEL SAILBOAT 17' ON TRAILER
26. REBEL SAILBOAT NO TRAILER (Shown on MHA Trailer)